Gouache on paper, floral border in blue gold & red
37.8 x 28.5 cms (outer)
34.8 x 25.6 cms (inner)
Circa 1755 – 1760
Ex-collection R J Jalan Patna
Bought in the 1960’s by Mrs Helen Chaman Lal, then with Mrs Leela Sikri, then in the collection of Indar Pasricha, then with Colnaghi’s, London and then John Bachofen von Echt.
Published in various publications
A description can be found as Cat. No. 74 p. 196 in Mr B N Guswamy’s 'Nainsukh of Guler', Zurich, 1997